- 3 cups Cooked brown rice
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese -- divided
- 1 cup Crunch peanut butter -- divided
- 1 Egg -- beaten
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Hot water
- 1/4 cup Cilantro -- minced
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dark sesame oil -- divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground red pepper
- 2 cups Broccoli flowerets
- 1 medium Red onion -- chopped
- 2 large Carrots -- julienned
Combine rice, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup peanut butter and egg in large bowl. Press firmly into 12-inch pizza pan or 10-inch pie pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 8 minutes. Mix remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter, water, cilantro, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame oil and red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
Stir-fry broccoli, onion and carrots in remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender-crisp. Spread sauce over crust; top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.