- 1/2 8-ounce package Italian bread shells (one 4-ounce bread shell, about 6 inches in diameter)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 3-ounce package smoked salmon cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped capers
- parsley leaves for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place one 4-ounce Italian bread shell on ungreased cookie sheet; bake 8 minutes. Spread hot crust with whipped cream cheese. Top with smoked salmon, minced red onion, and chopped capers. Garnish with parsley leaves.