- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) roasted skinned, boned chicken breast (such as Tyson), chopped
- 2 (10-inch) Quick-and-Easy Pizza Crusts
- Cooking spray
1. Combine 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil and pepper in a small bowl, and set the oil mixture aside.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sun-dried tomato, olives, tarragon, and capers, and saute 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add wine, and simmer 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates. Remove from heat, and stir in chicken. Set chicken mixture aside.
3. Prepare grill. Place 1 crust on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes or until puffy and golden. Turn crust, grill-mark side up; brush with half of oil mixture. Top with half of chicken mixture.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crust is done.