- 2 teaspoons cornmeal
- 1 loaf frozen honey wheat bread dough -- thawed
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach leaves -- in thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper -- in 1/8" wide strips
- 1/2 cup feta cheese -- crumbled
- 1 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper -- optional
Heat oven to 450 F. Spray cookie sheets with Pam. Sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Divide dough into thirds. Press or roll each into a 7" circle. Place on coated cookie sheets. Prick crust generously with fork. Bake at 450 F. for 8 minutes (If crust puffs during baking, flatten slightly with spoon.) Spread pizza sauce evenly over partially baked crusts. Top with spinach. Arrange peppers in spoke-like fashion. Sprinke evenly with feta cheese and pepper. If desired, may sprinkle with sliced pitted ripe olives. Bake at 450 F. for an additional 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and crusts are golden brown.